I offer photographic + editorial solutions for your business or personal life, from portraits to documentary photography. Among the photographic services offered are:
- Portraiture for individuals, professionals + businesses
- Environmental + lifestyle portraiture for business or personal use
- Dogs + cats + other pets on location
- Editorial features + photojournalism for print + online publication
- Documentary style photography for your corporate or personal event
- Post processing services for size (print + web sizes), as well as color correction, contrast + retouching
Among the editorial services offered are:
- Social media + website management
- Public Relations
- Brand Management
- Graphic Design
I am available on a contract + freelance basis. Contact me today using the form at the bottom of this page. Let me know how you prefer to communicate… phone or email, + give me an idea of your needs.
I am an American photographer + award winning writer currently living in the Berkshires of western Massachusetts.
A self-taught photographer, I started my career as an editor, writer + photographer working for weekly + daily newspapers in New York State + western Massachusetts. Early in my career, I won first place in the NY Press Association Better Newspaper Contest in the Feature Column category.
More recently, I honed my documentary photography skills working at small Berkshire County non-profit organizations. I used photography to tell the stories of these organizations + endeavored to capture images that would illustrate each organization’s mission for years to come.
Contact me if you need photography for print + electronic use, including business + personal portraits, high quality images for annual reports, websites + brochures, or editorial + lifestyle photography.